I just imported all the old posts from my scribbles blog onto this one....so if you read thru bloglines (Sheri may be the only one....may be the only one reading period!)... I'M SORRY! I know it pops up each one as new and you may have read it & been totally lost. Just wanted them all over here.
Read each one of them as I posted them too.
Considered not posting them. After all, the majority of them are about how wonderful Jimmy is, about how this will work cause we're ment to be. Do I feel foolish reading those now? A little. But I don't regret it. Jimmy was, in his own special way, good for me. After all, I most likely wouldn't be living here right now if I hadn't met him. Things didn't go as planned, but I don't regret one minute of the ride with him. He taught me things, he opened my eyes to things, he brought me to where I am today.
I do leave out some J details now though. Some things that I could look foolish for later. Mostly though, some conversations with him, some happenings with him....they are OURS. I don't want to share them with anyone else. I want them to be private & between me & him only. Maybe some things I say on here don't make sense because the whole picture is not being shared. That's OK though. I know the truth, the whole story. He knows it too. Hopefully one day it will all fall into place & everything will make sense then.
1 comment:
(hey! I"m here reading too!) and no, it didn't pop up as a million things to read in bloglines. Just one.
Post a Comment