{tell me where that's from & you get a cyber cookie. more if I get my lazy ass in order}
So it's Monday again. I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays. Obviously, it's back to work, which sucks. But, it's a fresh new week, a new start, which is a good thing.
I had a migrane Saturday evening & just about all of Sunday. Not a good thing. I ended up doing my LSS 3.5 layout 'under the influence' of the pain, also not a good thing. I'm good with the page, I'm happy with it, but I knew when I loaded it that it wasn't up to par. That's the thing with contests with those too, at some point, I just can't compete. When you start busting out panes of glass to work on....just can't compete with that. Tons of inspiration from the contest though & so happy that I made it to the point I did. Can't wait to see what the round 4 girls come up with. (I tried to load my page, but Blogger is having a bad Monday too I guess)
Speaking of...
I posted a challenge on School of Scrapthis morning to blog about what you're thankful for right now. Sometimes we need to stop & regroup, remind ourselves of just how lucky we really are. Today is one of those days for me. So here goes...
Emma Leigh. This kid amazes me daily. I love our weekends together. Loved hanging out at the beach with her this weekend & how excited she got as I walked into the water. Loved sharing a seat with her while we ate lunch the other day...and how she stopped eating half way through & said, "I need more love before I eat any more."
My girl friends. Each & every one of them offer something different. Together, they make up world.
Comfy pillows. Seriously, bad pillows lead to bad days. Comfy pillows lead to happy days.
James. The level we're at. The conversation we had the other day that included him saying, "But you have to remember, me & you, we're different. We aren't the norm for failed relationships. We got lucky." I have to agree. I'm lucky to have him on my side. I'm thankful that he dosen't let me hang up when I tell him I don't want to talk anymore, cause I've been doing that to him a lot this past week. Thankful that he sees right through me & dosen't let me off the hook that easily.
My job. I hate it at times, but it's another thing I got lucky with. Where I started, where I'm at, the people & things I've learned along the way. Very thankful for all of it.
Scott. Today, I'm super thankful for Scott. How..or why..he puts up with me, I'll never know, but he does. Especially thankful for the out of the blue text from him today simply saying: It's tough to be a gangsta. (Apprently he watched Office Space this weekend too)
Scrapping. Really. I love that I found this hobby. I love what it allows me to do. Who it allows me to meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment