Sunday, December 04, 2005

and on a happier note....

Gotta follow that one up with something less depressing. Let's see....

Got a lot done today. Started on my Christmas cards. Made quite a few, but I'm not done yet. Did the tags for the tag swap. Also did a layout, with every intent to submit it to the Christmas contest at Ready, Set, Create, but I'm not feeling it anymore.

Checked the fluids in my car. Added air to my tires. Bought new lights for the tree since all of mine died over the past 11 months somehow. Finished getting the tree ready for decorations, Emma will help me with that tomorrow when she gets hom. Went to Laura's house & helped her set up her tree & get all her decorations out. Even addressed some Christmas cards.

I think I broke my toe. I hit it on the corner of the sofa, scrapped off some skin. It's now black & blue & still hurts really bad. On the other foot, I stepped on the metal tab part of a Christmas tree limp. Right in the middle of my foot. Also hurts a ton still.

And I got that all out. I feel better now. I really do. I'm going to try not to let it get to me anymore. I refuse to let him do that to me. I wish I could call him right now & tell him straight up... I had a guy nearly begging to see me Friday night. I had a date for drinks with another one this afternoon and plans tonight with a different one. (They both fell through, but not the point.) I have tenative plans tomorrow night. I have a lunch date Tuesday. I have plans for next Friday evening. Dude, you're nothing to me. I'm not sitting at home missing you. (And please don't take those comments as concited, cause I'm really not. This just appears to be a rainfall of men lately. I'm sure I'll go back to a drought soon.)

I'm good. Life is good. My toe hurts mad crazy, but I'm good.

No comments: