Friday, December 02, 2005

{late night creations}





Didn't get home til after 9pm last night. Emma was sick & I took her to my mom's house so she could take her to the Dr. today. Poor kid, we pulled into my moms house & she was out in the back seat. I said, wake up Em, we're at Mimi's. She goes, but I'm so tired Mommy, I just want to go home.

So once I got home, I really should have gone to bed. Instead, I scrapped. I was in the mood for it & figured I should strike while the iron's hot. :) Got two pages done & worked some on an altered lunchbox.

Woke up at 5:45 this morning & my thought process went as follows:

I'm gonna go run! GRR!!
Wait.
It's cold.
And dark.
And scary.
I'm gonna go scrapbook! GRR!!

So yep, I did. The whole hot iron thing, remember?! Worked on the lunchbox some more. Just need to spend about 10 more minutes on it this evening & it will be done. I'll share once it's finished. :)

A couple more recent ones. My last month as a DTM at Creative Crafts & Stickers. Can't even begin to explain how much better I feel about scrapping since stepping down from that DT. LOVE the site & the members, but my heart wasn't in it.

No comments: