Thursday, December 22, 2005

{busy bee}

I'm leaving work at 1pm today & I CAN NOT wait. Not only do I have hardly nothing to do, but I just don't want to be here. I have a to-do list a mile long for home & I just want to get home & get started on it. Here's what I need to do:

Today:
My main goal today is to clean my house. The only things that can be put off are the hall bathroom & Emma's bedroom. Everything is a HUGE mess & HAS to be tackled today. Including the fridge. I emptied the ick foods from it last night, so now I need to give it a good scrub down before doing my Christmas dinner shopping.

Friday:
Grocery shopping for Christmas dinner.
Finish shopping for gifts for Emma's dad & his brother, sister & mom.
Wrap those gifts so they can go with Emma when her dad picks her up Friday evening.
Go shopping with Mariel that evening, need to get gifts for my brother & his family. Would also like something new to wear on Christmas.

Saturday:
Lunch with Martha & Laura at 1pm for our gift exchange. Taking pasta salad, thankfully that dosen't take long to cook.
Finish up last minute cleaning (Emma's room & hall bathroom).
Wrap all the remaining gifts. Put most under tree, leaving out Emma's from Santa...just in case she looks when she comes home that night.
Get snack & OJ ready to leave for Santa once Emma gets home. Write thank you note from Santa also.
Attempt to get stuff ready for cooking on Sunday....

Sunday:
Enjoy the excitement with Emma in the morning.
Cook in the afternoon.
Relax in the evening. :)

No comments: