All is well. :)
I had my little cry & felt so much better afterwards.
One of my friends asked me, "Are you really OK or are you pretending to be OK for the sake of another friend? Because I know you, I know you would suck it up for a friend and I don't want to see that happen." My response to her? I really am OK...and part of that is because I know both him & her well enough to know that it won't last. And...I'm right. It's not going to last. I did some digging on him (the not being able to trust him got to me) and I do belive that he's married. Yes, he is married. I love the internet. If you know where to look, you can find anything. I presented this to my friend...presented her with proof of someone with his name, his birthday, living in his county being married. Not enough proof? How about the fact that his "wife" is registered to a car that is the same year, make, model & color of his car? Sounds pretty solid to me. Not sure she belives it though. But I've done my part, I've shown her the proof. If she chooses to ignore it, then karma is on her.
(And PLEASE know that if I had been able to do this checking up on him when I was with him, I would have. By the time I started to question him, he had backed off I couldn't get the info from him that I needed. No way would I have continued to see him with even the smallest doubt that he was married.)
In other news....
-Got a new camera last night!! So totally in love with it. It's small, light, BIG screen, 7.2mp... awesome!
-Picked up my new bedding from layaway last night also. Didn't get home til way to late & crawled into bed without putting the new stuff on, will do that tonight & share a photo when I'm done. :)
-There was a break-in on my street yesterday. Middle of the day, broad daylight, cleaned her out. Single mom, lost all the Christmas gifts she had bought. Totally bugging me out. I went home for lunch today, left the house & forgot to lock the dead-blot. I turned my happy butt around & went back to do it. Scary.
-Hoping to have my Christmas bonus this weekend. Target here I come!!! :) The bonus pays for Christmas every year. I really don't know how I would do it without that check. Have I ever mentioned that I work for the best company ever? I really do. The work sucks sometimes, but the company itself, just amazing. Definatly blessed.
-My party dress is ready!! Ment to go get it during lunch today from the alteration place & I forgot about it. They are closed Sunday & Monday, so I will be sure to go today after work or tomorrow morning. Don't want to have to wait til Tuesday for it!
-Speaking of, I did have to have it altered. Almost 4 inches all around. How good did that make me feel?! LOL! Best $16 I ever spent, having a dress made smaller for me. :)
OK, better get back to work.... ick.
No comments:
Post a Comment