Just a random post-for-the-sake-of-posting rant....
*Christmas was wonderful. Other than the bloody, bruised & banged up forehead on Emma from a run in with my desk chair, the day went off without any issues. The food was super yummy, the company was great (my mom, stepdad, step brother, brother & his fiance) and the gifts wer perfect. Love me some gift cards. :)
*Went to Target tonight. Came home with new pillows, a pink fleece blanket (with a cool ribbon on it!), black photo frames that were 50% off and some scrap supplies.
*Picked up a pair of jeans & a pair of kahikis (kahikis are a must for work) while at Target. I bought the next size down, which I'm not really into yet. Or so I thought. :) Tried them on when I got home, just to see how far I am from fitting into them & surprise, they fit! I nearly jumped up & down! So happy about that!
*My mom picked up Emma today & is gonna keep her for a few days. Gives me a nice break after the hetic holidays & lets them spend some time together. Before Em started school, she would go spend a few days with my mom each week & she's been really missing that lately. So has my mom. Since Em's on winter break at school, figured this was a good time for them to hang out.
*"so you think you could still "marry that boy"?" That's what I got asked this weekend...by 'that boy' himself. Call me a fool, cause I probably am. But I'm going to super glue my head onto my shoulders, throw some bricks in my shoes & take a chance with this, with him, again. He's been told that he has a lot to prove to me and that it will take time to build my trust with him again. I'm not gonna lie, it's kind of exciting, but I am really going into this with a different approach & stance than before. We all deserve a second chance every now & then. Besides, his name starts with a 'J'...it's already been determined that I will end up with a 'J'. (Martha has Jon, Kristina has Jason, I just need my J man now and our circle is complete. lol)
So that's what going on in my head right now. Glad Christmas is over, excited about smaller clothes & getting to know J again.
1 comment:
awwwww.
glad you had a merry christmas!
and now you're tagged on my blog.
Post a Comment