I always admit when I'm wrong. It sucks, I hate to do it, but I do.
I was wrong.
I just spent almost 2 hours on the phone with him. Airing it out. Airing everything out. He admitted the marrige to me. And then went on to explain himself. Maybe I'm a fool, but I believe him. His explanation was actually something that I had thought could be the case, and apprently it is. It was a very good conversation. We didn't yell, but we did argue. The call started very snippy... And then we talked about it. Then we cried....and then we laughed. And we're cool. Whatever happens, I have closure. I've told him that I don't hate him, that I think he's pretty cool actually. But no matter what, my friend will come first & I will do whatever's needed to protect her. We talked about what happened with us. We said the things we were both afraid to say to each other before.
I have a new found trust for him & he says he has a new found respect for me. Which is good and bad. Now he says that he is wondering if he made the wrong choice. My repsone to that? The moral of this story is, don't judge so quickly. Lesson learned by both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment