Sunday, December 18, 2005

{not as planned...}

...but still a great time. What you don't see in this photo is that I have jeans on under my dress, which according to our friend Ryan, is just plain hot. Bad quality pic, I left my memory card at home & had to bump down the image size way down so I could get more than 3 photos on the internal memory.

My bonus was not in my bank like it should have been Saturday, which threw a huge wrench into my plans. Nixed the plan of getting my hair done & did it in the room instead. Blow dried it straight, was totally thrilled with it, left for dinner & it went poddle on me. Had to run back to the room after dinner & pull it back. Had a broach that totally mactched my dress, tried to use it in my hair & it broke. I was able to rig it up with a bobby pin, so no huge deal there I guess. Was at the party for less than an hour I think. Ended up in the hotel bar just sitting & talking with friends...old friends & new friends. Eventually made it up to the room where Chie managed to get glitter (and martini) all over everything. Jumped on the beds, played with the robes & watched TV in the bathroom. Good times were had by all. Posted by Picasa

No comments: