
One of my favorite things about Orlando, the Merita Bread bakery. It's right off I-4 and you can almost always catch the bread smell when you drive by. Love it. Love the sign that always signals that I'm almost home. Definatly going to miss this little part of Orlando. (And I'm determined to get a good photo of it before I go)
SO glad that it's Thursday. This week has been so long. Work has been super slow which makes the day just drag & drag.
Bright spot of the day: Old school pizza. Imagine two girls in their late twenties in the frozen food aslie of Target, getting way to excited over spotting these in the freezer. Oh yes, that was the scene this past weekend. Finally broke into the box and it was well worth the wait. Totally took me back to middle school, crowded lunchrooms and sqaure pizza. Love it. If I had a bag of Lay's chips with some ketchup for dipping, it would have been the perfect 80's dinner. This weekend will mark the start of Purge 2006. It needs to happen. I sat in here last night & looked around & thought, I don't need that, I can get rid of that, I don't want that... So it's time to get started. Making a stop at CVS on the way home tomorrow for some big ass super strong trash bags.
1 comment:
OMG!!!! I have to go to Target to see if I can find those pizzas!!! I knew I loved you for a reason!!
Post a Comment