So glad it's Friday. Got a busy weekend planned...well, kinda busy I guess.
Tomorrow we're heading to Tampa/Clearwater for the afternoon. Not leaving until Mariel gets off work at 1, so I'm sure we'll be there pretty late. Going to check out some apartment complexes & look for rental homes.
Sunday morning is Emma's birthday party. It's way early this year (her birthday is April 10), but this was the only weekend I have open before the move and I really wanted to have the party before we move. It's at Chuck E Cheese & can I just say, I hate that place. I really do. I avoid it at all costs. But, the skating rink was booked, the paint your own pottery was booked, the bowling ally was booked...and she's been BEGGING for CEC. Her other palce of choice was McDonalds... So CEC it is. Keeping it kinda small, not iviting any kids from daycare/school. I know that she'll be so busy with the games & stuff that she won't care what kids are there. Went & bought stuff for the goodie bags today. Totally should have just done the ones that CEC offers for $2 each...considering I spent $30 on stuff for 8 kids at the dollar store. Lesson learned. (Cute stuff though!!)
Done a little bit of cleaning & packing. Packed up one box of stuff from the entertainment center. It's just kinda sad to see empty shelves, I think that's part of what's holding me back.
OK...off to pick up my kiddo. Can't wait to hear all about her first dance. :) They are rasing money for the American Cancer Society & for a $3 donation they got to spend the last hour of the day in a 'dance'. She was all excited & wore a dress & nice shoes to school today...it should be interesting to see how dirty she is now.
No comments:
Post a Comment