
These people. Lot's of other people too of course, but these 3 have a special part in my heart. My friendship with these 3 has evolved so much. Laura is a whole entry in itself, being that she's been by my side since 6th grade when I got her in trouble in band class...she should have known then that I was trouble. :) Kimmy... Sometimes when I meet someone, I know right away that I don't like them. Some people I just can't stand. Kimmy was one of those people. Every so often that huge dislike turns into a huge like. It happened with Mariel, I hated her when I met her & she's now one of my best friends. On a smaller scale, it happened with Kimmy. There was a point where I couldn't stand the sound of her name, now I look forward to hanging out with her. Steve, wow. Steve. I met Steve through Martha, when he was afraid that his mom was catching his gay secret & went out & found a girlfriend to throw her off...and Martha was that girlfriend. It's been a very rocky road to this point, but I am now proud to call Steve my friend. I'm thankful for the side of life that he's introduced me to, which has led me to meet some of the most wonderful people. Steve is the most caring guy I have ever met, he would do anything for his friends. He's truly Grandpa Taylor, making sure everyone is OK, everyone is happy. He throws the best party in Orlando. He's the only guy that can grab/talk about/lick my boobs & not get smacked. I am truely going to miss them. I can see lots of trips into Orlando for the P House outings in my near future.
I so wish that I could share every single photo from last night. I had such a good time. Of course the party part of it was a blast, but the wind down part was amazing too & may have been my favorite part of the night. Hanging out on the porch with 3 people that I have only meet in passing up until last night, talking with these 3 beautiful women about life, just amazing. About how even though we are very different, they face the same issues & trials that I face. It's so great to make new friends.... and very funny when you find out that one grew up down the street from you. Seriously, like 5 houses down. Granted, she was a he back then, but, ya know. :)
Hope everyone had as good of a St Patricks day as I did. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment