Thursday, March 02, 2006

{you put the happy in my ness}

OK. Seriously diggin some Ben Harper lately. I downloaded 'When She Believes' a month or so ago and got hooked. A couple days ago I found 'Walk Away' and I can't even guess how many times I've listened to it since then.
with so many people
to love in my life
why do i worry
about one

I get that way with songs. I find one I like & listen to it non stop for days. This one is so pefect right now. Right now when there's something (OK, someone) that I want so badly, but I'm kinda walking away. Not forever, but until the time is right. And it hurts....really really bad. lol But in the end, I know it will be OK.
and it's so hard to do
and so easy to say
but sometimes
sometimes you just have to walk away
walk away


So now, go find some Ben Harper music to check out. Personally, I like his older stuff better than the new stuff. Other than the two songs above, I'm also lovin 'The Woman in You' & 'My Beloved'. There are audio samples of both of those songs here. Can you tell I feel the need to share music I like? ;)

No comments: