Friday, April 14, 2006

{here}

I’m here. Here in Tampa. At work. Same thing I’ve done for the past 9 years, but totally different.

The drive this morning wasn’t bad. Until I hit a back up from an overturned car. Kid you not, took me 45 minutes to go 6 miles. not. fun. at. all.

I’m driving home tonight, but will hopefully be staying with Kristina tomorrow night. My tenative plan is stay with her Tuesday & Thursday nights. That gives me a little break from driving, but still some time at home to get stuff done. I think this is going to cause time to fly by. Only one more weekend at this house. Wow. TONS to do. Tons & tons.

But, so far, so good. I’m thinking I’m going to like it in this office. The people are great so far. (Especially the guy who stopped to say, welcome to the team, hope you’re ready for some fun. I silently replied, you’re hot. Fun? Anytime my hot friend.) You can see the statudim where the Bucs play from the breakroom, nice 5th floor over head veiw. I would think you can see Tampa Bay too, just not sure what side of the office to go looking for it on.

No comments: