Thursday, April 27, 2006

{i'm moving}

Yes, I realize that’s not breaking news, but it’s starting to really sink in.

I’ve been in Tampa/St. Pete since Monday morning, going back to Orlando tonight. Tomorrow my mom is coming over in the morning to help me finish up packing. The garage is the main thing left and it’s a mess. I need to empty my water bed still and break down my bed & Emma’s bed. Some is supposed to come pick up the washer & dryer tomorrow, finally got it sold. Lots to do still. But, I’m very excited.

Really very excited.

Monday evening, Kristina & I went to meet with her florist. Which got me even more excited about the wedding. The flowers are beautiful & so very Kristina. The florist was 3 blocks from the new house, so we drove by there real quick. The gate was open on the fence, so we went around back, oohed & awed over the big back yard & she was able to look through the glass doors to see some of the inside. I was excited that I got to see it again & was able to confirm that my kitchen table will fit in the kitchen…at least I think it will. She was envious of the front screened patio, something that I’m also very excited about having. Need to get a little bench or some chairs for out there.

And speaking of shopping… It’s been SO slow here at work, so here’s what I’ve been doing to make it through the day.. Target Wish List. I figure I can use it as a checklist, buy things little by little.

No comments: