Friday, April 14, 2006

{too long}

Heard this song playing on Jimmy’s MS page today…

Far Away by Nickelback
‘Casue you know
you know, you know
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far to long
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go away
Stop breathing if
I don’t see you anymore
…
I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far to long
So keep breathing
‘Cause I’m not leaving you anymore
Believe it


Is it intended for me? Who knows. I do know that it fits my feelings for him though & was quickly purchased on iTunes.

Still missing him. Getting nervous about it now. In 2 weeks I’ll be living in Tampa. That’s what we were waiting on. There will be no reason to not see each other then. No long distance to deal with. I’m excited about the thought of seeing him again, but nervous that it won’t work out like I hope.

Some days, I can actually feel pain in my heart when I think about it not working out. Then, once I calm myself down, I have a calm feeling about it, about him. I still have hope that it’s goin to work. If I didn’t, I would have cut ties a long time ago. I don’t wait around for guys for long, but this one is different.
Hopefully we’ll know very soon.

No comments: