Sunday, April 09, 2006

{on a happier note}

I have a place to move to! I went to see a house yesterday morning before Kristina’s bridal shower. First off, the landlord is hot. Not cute, HOT. He lives right next door…and he’s engaged. As Steve says, never mix business with pleasure. Oh well. I mentioned that I have a 6 year old & his face lit up. Once his fiance moves in, she has a child, I can’t remember if he said 2 1/2 or 3 1/2, but he was all excited that I’d be moving a child in next door to them! So in a few weeks I’ll be living beautiful St Petersburg! The house itself is small. Very simple 2 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, eat in kitchen. It’s been completely remodeled, everything inside is brand new. In fact, it has a digital A/C control…and I’ve never had one like that, I’ll have to learn it! LOL! The back yard is HUGE. Very excited about that since I’ve never really had a backyard in any place that I’ve rented. Where I live now has a patio on the side & a spot of grass, but it’s nothing comapred to this big fenced in back yard. It has a little screened in front porch too, so I’ll be buying some outdoor furniture soon I think.

Very excited about this. I’m meeting him again Friday to give him the deposit & maybe sign the lease then. Not moving for a couple more weeks, but I need the lease so I can get Emma enrolled in school over there.

Now, to streamline & simplify my life & belongings. There’s no way everything I own will fit in this new house. That’s OK though, cause I really don’t need everything I own. Just need to get on the ball & purge away.

No comments: