For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way. Something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
--Fr. Alfred D'Souza
Lots going on lately. I think I can safely say that no one who reads this knows the full extent of the past week, even if you think you do. (other than James, poor guy has had to deal with me at at some ungodly hours of the day lately. Can I say thank you again?) Not going to get into it all on here, other than to say...
I'm done.
Done with lots of things. Done with other peoples drama. Done with being tired. Done with worrying what someone else is going to think. Done with waiting for life to begin.
Just saying it here...for the record.
No comments:
Post a Comment