Thursday, October 12, 2006

Over a week with no posts....did you miss me? Don't answer that unless it's a bouncy yes.

Not sure why I'm even posting now, as I have nothing to say really....

Talked to an old coworker yesterday, she had questions about the relocation process. Part of our conversation went a little like this:
her: I never did understand why you moved to Tampa.
me: Cause I was stupid in love.
her: Oh. Have you been reading my journal?
me: Don't do it. Not for that reason. He'll call you 3 months later, tell you he's sorry & that his current girlfriend likes to get him drunk, tie him up & do crazy things to him...and it changes nothing.
her: OK, that was my journal you were reading.

Going to visit the big mouse tonight. This is my favorite time to go to Disney, it's dark & kind of cooler outside, the lines are nearly nonexsistent (I hope thats true this year too!) and the kids are all dressed up. Love it. Text from Mariel this morning:
Tonight we get to eat churros, ice cream, jelly beans, cotton candy & drink lots of soda!!

ya know... since I don't have anything worthwhile to say right now...a couple more text messages:

scott: My head hurts. My stomach hurts. Alcohol why do you hate me?
me: Cause you love it and love hurts.
scott: True. Very true. How did you get so smart?
me: By staying away from the alcohol.

james: i hate you.
me: why?
james: you know why.
me: well, i hate you too then.
james: we're so good together. like hair spray & a lighter.
me: you're an idiot.
james: but you love me.
me: i do. you can shut up now.

(told ya J, nothing is off limits. btw, thanks for everything this past week, thanks for signing on for another year. 10/2007. I'm not going to forget. better start saving your pennies cause I'm going to pick the most expensive resturant in the area.)

No comments: