
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... I love being home. MY couch. MY bathroom. MY bed. MY mess. Love it. Miss it when I'm away. And I've been away for a few days...happy to be home again.Went to Disney Thursday night for the Not So Scary event. It was a lot more crowded than the last time I went...though still WAY less people than a normal day. The longest line we waited in was for Pirates of the Carribean & it was 15 minutes. Can't complain about that!
Did lots of shopping Friday, along with lunch with an old coworker. Then held a baby shower for Chie today. Love me so Chie. I miss her so much. Friday was her last day at work til after the baby is born. She's due next week & is just plain miserable. I kept wanting to alter letters for the babys room, but thankfully I didn't...she changed the name on us! I rubbed her hard belly for one last time & can not wait to see & hold & hug & kiss on this little boy very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment