Can you believe that? This week has flown by. Though now that I've said that, today & tomorrow will drag.
Thinking about going by the pumpkin patch tomorrow after work/school. Thinking about going to the beach tomorrow after work/school. Thinking about both. Just cause I can. :)
Nothing to write about really.... Looking forward to the weekend. Scrap N Chat at Scribbles this weeken, excited about that. I've got LOTS to get done since I haven't done anything yet this month. Have a few ideas in my head, need to write them down before they get lost.
Oh...found this dress this morning... Christmas goal. I've GOT to get back on track. I'm doing much better with water & breakfast, but lunch & dinner kill me. The balance ball is my friend, but I don't think it's enough. Maybe a walk to the park with Emma tonight....
No comments:
Post a Comment