Friday, October 20, 2006

{one of those days}

So after posting that I was surprised that it was Thursday already, my day dragged. It was one of those days where you work & work & work & work & then at the end of the day, you look around & think, "What did I do all day, cause it dosen't look like I accomplished a single thing." For some reason, I couldn't get VIN numbers right yesterday. See, we have this automated phone system that we use to confirm registered owners of vehicles, searching by the VIN number of the vehicle. So we call in & enter the VIN on the keypad...but since VIN #'s have letters & numbers....it's a long process.... for example, hitting the 2 key 4 times to get to a C, then hitting # after each entry. There's 17 digits in a VIN...so again, long process. Having used this system for the past 9+ years, I can usually whip through it quickly. I can't tell you how many times I messed up & had to start over yesterday. I was fully expecting the system to say 'Call back when you are less likely to screw up.' Just one of those days.

Today is not any better at all. Maybe worse. I know, I gave up the self pity, but seriously, I've got a migrane. It started last night, I forced myself to stay up for Grey's at 9pm....then watched a little of ER before I crawled into bed & crashed....but not til after I took some meds. Woke up not feeling any better at all. Can't take more of my meds cause they put me to sleep. So I came in & under the advice of another migrane victim here, I got a REAL Coke (haven't had that in SO long), some chocolate & some of her meds. I realize that's bad, but again...MASSIVE headache. Like, it hurts to walk cause it makes my head move. I'll do anything that may help. Feeling a tad bit better, but it's still there for sure.

So, that's the excitement in my life right now. Don't be too jeleous. ;)

No comments: