I will stay away from the candy. I sit next to Mary the candy fairy, it's a harder task than it sounds like.
I am wearing pants that I didn't fit before. I'd share the size, but it's decieving because they are juniors sized, so they are actually a smaller size than they sound.
I will get 2 bottles of water in before lunch. It's so much easier to hit the goal of 3 if I do 2 before lunch.
I am shopping for a halloween costume. Decided to go the Saturday night party in Orlando, but skip the Friday night one most likely.
I will not say that I hate boys. Cause I don't. I just haven't met the right one yet.
I will win this bet. Not today, but I'm just throwing it in there for James.
I am wearing my favorite shoes. 3 inch heel wedges, brown & strapy. Love 'em.
----Chie just called!! Kaden was born last night by c-section, weighing in at 8.5 lbs. Everyone is doing good, though she said she was in pain still. So, not today..but this weekend I'll be huggin on some baby Kaden!!
No comments:
Post a Comment