my friends.
circa decemeber 2000.
Kristina in the red hat. Amanda & her then boyfriend now husband Pierre in the row to Kristina's left. Steve, Laura & Martha across from us. Kristina is to thank for the narration....and her signature laugh.
disney from liza on Vimeo.
This was 7 years ago. It could be any day though really. We're still exactly like we were in this video. Except Steve maybe, he no longer dates girls.... but we love him none the less. My favorite part has to be when Martha tells Kristina that she hurt Laura's feelings & Kristina's response is "How many minutes ago?". Cause we all know... if it's been more than 5 minutes than we're automatically forgiven.
And while I'm at it... Steve. Playing Pirates on Wii. Right before the tornado comes to kill him. I took another video that evening of him playing the game, but it's not publishable. This is so much funnier if you were there...and seen it happen at least 20 times. With the same response each time. What you don't see in the video is how he would throw the remotes down & walk away....only to come & do it again a minute later.
Check out this video: Wii
Add to My Profile | More Videos
I seriously love these people. They bring so much to my life and I'm super thankful to have them in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment