Wednesday, January 16, 2008

{is it bad...}

....that I'm so thankful that Billy's old t-shirt was clean tonight? And that it's the most comfy thing I can think of to be wearing at this moment? It's quite clear that I have a huge dislike for him, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of this shirt when I got rid of everything else he left behind. Just wish I could detach the memory of him from the shirt. oh well.

Went to the doctor this morning. They took x-rays of my shoulder & said it was fine, just inflamed, but no clue why and gave me a script for the pain...and another for my congestion. Today, the congestion got the best of me. For the first time all day I'm starting to see clearly again. Still super week though. Walking from my bed to the bathroom feels like a marathon.

I've been meaning to share this.... When we went to the beach to make our Florida snowmen, we met a sand crab. A tiny, harmless sand crab. And this is what happened:

(password: crab)

kids vs. sand crab from liza on Vimeo.

I love the giggles & then screams, C's ''I'm warning you!" and of course K's "Hello there!".
And just to be clear, this wasn't over the summer. It was just a couple weeks ago. Note the people in the water in the background.... Gotta love Florida winters.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

what a precious video!