I'm glad that my words made enough sense to maybe motivate others. Seriously, B is amazing with that sort of stuff. Me, not so much. So many times I will go to say something & when I hear it in my head it sounds awesome, but by the time it makes it past my lips or out of my fingertips, it's just all mashed up nonsense. It's easy for me to sit & listen to him go on & on about fitness, but when I try to recommunicate it, it loses all it's luster.
So in addition to my shoulder injury, I'm sick. Just kick me while I'm down. I called yesterday to set up a doctor appointment for my shoulder for Wednesday morning. So really, this is a convenient time to get sick. Considering B woke up Saturday morning claiming he was dieing, I should have seen this coming.
Two paragraphs in a row. Three posts in a row now. All have mentioned him. Contrary to how it may appear, I'm being cautious with this one. Yes, I am discussing him more than I've discussed others, but my theory is this... This is MY place. In a year or so, I'll be the one going back through old posts and I'll be glad to have these times recorded as they happened. Do I see us together long term? Not really. I wouldn't be against the idea, I just don't feel it's likely. For now though....no harm. Besides, he just called me, sung me a song about bananas and said "I was just calling to tell you good night". Why put an end to that?
No comments:
Post a Comment