B: I think I'm done being sick. It's been 5 days. I'm done.
L: You can't just say you're done. That's not how it works.
B: No, I'm done. It's been long enough.
L: I'm still sick. You can't be done until I'm done.
B: No, I was sick first. I have 2 days on you.
L:. So. That's how it works, you have to wait for me to feel better.
B: No, I really think I'm done now.
L: You're not done. I'm sick. You made me sick. You don't get to be done until I'm done. I'll come cough on you if I have to.
B: Nah, I'm done. You should really hurry up though, I'm ready to go out.
L: I don't like you much.
He's using some junk for cold blisters (which I didn't even get, HA!) and says his lips are sticking together cause the stuff is like glue. So there. He may feel better, but I can part my lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment