Monday, March 03, 2008

{always make a list before a decision}





Here's mine:

PROS:
privacy
freedom to come & go as I please
ability to walk around in my undies
cooking whatever I want whenever I want
perfect location
excellent price


CONS:
15 minutes further from the beach
the end.


Almost a year to the date, I'll be leaving Mom's & getting back into my own place.
I an so excited that I can't hardly stand it.

I've been looking on & off for the past few months. I'd check out listings, but didn't find anything that jumped at me enough to cause to even make a phone call. Until I found this one. From the ad, it looked great. I called, it sounded even better. I went by after work, armed with directions to the lock box & checked it out...and fell in love.

The photos do it no justice. (And are cruddy, copied from the ad. I had my own photos but deleted them as I didn't want to have to look at them once I got turned down. Just my superstition's.)

Signed the lease tonight. Doing the moving thing Saturday. You know more photos will be forthcoming.

Thanks for the good luck vibes. :)

No comments: