Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm not in a good mood.
Not really a bad mood, but for sure not a good one.
Grumpy may be the word.
And I have no reason.
No excuse.
No clue why.
And I'm being short with Emma.
And I snapped at B.
And I still have no reason.

So I will now go wash my face.
Not that I know that will work, but it's worth a try.
And I will gather a bag for Emma who's spending the night with grandpa, grandma with the golden hair & 'my favorite cousin alli mo maney' as she calls her.
And I will go see B, who just called to ask if I minded staying in cause he woke up with a cold & doesn't feel up to going out but don't eat cause he'll pick up something on his way home.
And I'll do it with a smile on my face.
And I'll enjoy it. Damnit.

No comments: