{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Monday, March 10, 2008
{look out weekend}
There you went....
(click it to make it bigger. and to see the often spoke of B man.)
Good weekend. Spent with people I enjoy. Doing things I love. Like eating, shopping, eating, playing laser tag, eating, dancing, eating, listening to good music live, and eating.
Seriously, we ate our way through the Strawberry Festival yesterday. If it can be put on a stick, we ate it. The chicken on a stick especially, oh my. Sugarland was awesome, as expected. I want to be Jennifer Nettles when I grow up. Or at least have her body. Hell, I'd settle for her energy.
Tons of food Friday night too.. Cafe Tu Tu Tango. Tapas style. B & I alone had 4 different dishes. It was a 'girls from work night out' night that turned into each of us bringing a guest. So yeah, he met the work crew. The work crew met him. And apprently he was a hit, especially with Steph's boyfriend who continued to talk about B into the weekend, or so I'm told. Fun times.
I chopped my bangs. If you look closely, you may be able to tell. (Friday night in the brown to Saturday night in the pink & black) I was anxious to show off my handy work at work today... but then my flat iron died this morning. No worries, I have a new one ready to go for tomorrow.
But now, I'm in PMS mode. I never get this way, but seriously, if looks could kill... I would have wiped out a full Target store tonight.
Tomorrow will be better.
Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment