Determined to get this done today. Course it helps that I'm at work & have the photos on a CD here, so I should be able to load um up alot faster. (Hopefully I will go home to DSL tonight. Verizon is supposed to come today & fix the line...even though they came yesterday & no one was home, duh, the appointment was for today. Steve is going to go over there & wait for them. See? He really is too good to me. But, he used the G-F word this morning. I seriously need to figure out what I'm doing & then fill him in on it. Whole other other post right there though.)
Anyhoo...
The ceremony was beautiful. String quartet. Not TOO hot, but still hot. The Rev. did a wonderful job. She told them at one point, "Stand closer, we all know you love each other!"
Did photos afterwards, which thankfully it had cooled down some after that. Here's a couple of my faves:
The ceremony & the reception site were a mile or two apart. But, the park next to the hotel was holding a big festival and there were detours set up, roads blocked off & tons of traffic. I got all turned around, but once I figured out where I was going, it was quick to get there. There were packs of rose petals left over from the ceremony so the wedding planner handed them to the few of us that were waiting outside for Krsitina & Jason to get out of the limo. This is quite possiably my favorite photo from the day. Wish you could see more of his face, but still, love it.




1 comment:
that last photo is gorgeous (they all are, but I love that last one..)
Post a Comment