Tuesday, June 13, 2006

{random brain dump}

It's funny how storms bring some of the nicest weather. The heavy wind gusts out there right now are perfect. Would love to be sitting outside right now. Or at home, with all the doors & windows open.

Had a lovely lunch today with my team at work. Enjoying finding out how fun they are.

Super excited for next weekend. Mariel is coming down after work on Friday and staying the weekend. Most likely bringing her roommate/our friend Hillary with her too. That girl is insane, you can seriously just pull up a chair & listen to her & just be in tears from laughter. Then! Talked to our friend Chie yesterday & she's going to try to come down too. I haven't seen Chie since Christmas & I've yet to see her preggo belly. SOO excited about that. Knowing Chie, she won't come, but the maybe is very exciting! LOL

Which means.... lots of cleaning to do this weekend. Not so much cleaning as in dirty, but just things that haven't found a home yet. Gotta get it done this weekend so the house is visitor ready. :)

Speaking of this coming weekend... but how is it that I'm so anxious for something to happen even though I didn't realize until a few days ago that I wanted it to happen? Cryptic, I know, but that's how I am.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

It's ok to be cryptic... girls understand that. ;-)