Tuesdays are kinda crappy. I mean, they kinda get left out of the special day loop. Tuesdays aren't exciting, they are just kinda there. Monday has the 'ugh' rap to it, Wednesday is hump day/half way through the week, Thursday is the day before Friday when you get a little push cause you know it's almost Friday, then Friday is just an amazing day... but Tuesday.... it's just Tuesday. I actually used to work at a store named Tuesday Morning, not a very popular store, but cool none the less. The founder felt that Tuesday morning was the first positive time of the week. Guess that's kinda true... but still. Kinda feel bad for Tuesdays. Always getting left out....
Had a decent weekend. A little scrapping. (will share later) A little cleaning. A little resting. A little lunch date. A little more resting. :) Nothing overly exciting. Not even the lunch date. Good, but not exciting.
Coming to terms with how small my house actually is. Getting super frustrated with lack of good storage. I think I have solutions, but they require spending money & that I don't have right now. In the meantime, still trying to size down. Get rid of stuff that I really don't need. Not an easy task, but kinda rewarding.
I'll be in Orlando for most of this weekend. Saturday afternoon Martha is having a housewarming/Happy Birthday Obi/4th of July party. Obi is the dog, btw. Then going out with Laura later that night for her birthday, which is Sunday. She told me last night that she wanted to do something on Sunday too, lunch or something. I told her that I really don't want to be gone from home all weekend long, but since I'm staying at her house Saturday night, I don't have too much choice. I know I'll have fun, but that desire to veg at home is strong right now.
I didn't think to ask for time off next week, so I'll be working Monday, then off Tuesday, then working the rest of the week. Kinda silly, but I guess that one day break will be good too.
Feeling kinda frustrated in general, honestly. Just one of those shuffle your feet, kick some stones mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment