I am: becoming who i know i am
I want: to fall asleep on the beach...and not burn...and do it very soon
I have: lots of laundry to do tonight
I wish: that i had all the answers
I hate: fake people
I miss: my coworkers in Orlando
I hear: 'i write sins not tragedies' by panic! at the disco... loud & clear & nothing else....love my iPod
I wonder: if i would hear a fire alarm with these things in my ears?
I regret: nothing. the new motto.
I am not: week. or brave.
I dance: only with my child or gay men. it's easier that way.
I sing: only alone or with emma
I cry: once a month. one big cry & then move on.
I am not always: messy. just most of the time.
I make with my hands: memories
I write: notes to remind myself to do things. my desk is usually covered in stickys.
I confuse: easily. i'm a natural blonde, what can i say.
I need: to refill my water. and drink it. and refill it again.
I should: be working. but that's no fun. :)
I start: lots & finish little.
I finish: when i'm tired of something. weahter it's done or not. i'm finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment