Wednesday, June 21, 2006

{natural blonde}

And here's the proof. Random moments from my life recently:

On the phone with Sheri, I passed a billboard advertising the Ringling Bros. mesuem. I asked if she had Ringling Bro. Circus up there, cause you know, some things are here & not there. She said yes. I said, OK wasn't sure if you had them or Barnum & Bailey. OK. Stop here. Barnum & Bailey... they ARE the Ringling Bros.

Same phone conversation... drive past a flag that's at half mast. I ask who died. She replies with...umm....today is Memorial Day.

Couple weeks ago, I go to get in my car. Open the door, sit down, put the key in & notice the door/trunk open light is on. So I get out, check the trunk, it's shut. Sit back down, light is still on. Go check the trunk again. Sit down, light is still on... so I pop the trunk, slam it shut & sit back down again. It then hits me. I never shut my door.

I'm sure there's more... but instead, some random brain dumps...

James is moving today. (Yes, full name cause I can't remember if he is J1 or J2! The other is his brother, Jason, but that really dosen't matter...) He called me Monday afternoon, all excited cause he found an apartment. I played the good friend role & was excited for him, when really, I was stomping my feet & watching my hope that he would change his mind & not go get crushed. Need to remind myself how thankful I am to have him in my life, how it's so nice to have that guy point of view available to me, how I can pick his brain whenever I want and not linger on the fact that if we had acted on feelings sooner things may be different right now. And I know have a friend to visit in yet another city. Good way to think of it. I guess.

Hmmm... I know there's more... but can't think of it...

No comments: