(cause as typing in the title, it popped up automaticly, which means I've used that title already....ok, on with the point)
Some people seriously irk me. This one person does not read this blog, or know it exists... so here goes...
I'm not an idiot. I don't belive your excuses for 1 second. If you came out & said the truth, I'd be less mad. Being honest here, I'd still be mad. Cause your real reason is crap too. But give me the truth & I'd be a tad bit less mad. Don't tell me you're so busy, you can't even breathe & then be, Oh, gotta go, going out to eat & to the movies. Maybe you should stay home & clean your room instead of going to the movies. You know.... The room you have to clean so your imagnairy boyfriend from Iraq can come home & you can go at it on your waterproof mattress cover & give him the best *** he's had in years. Yeah, that room. Maybe if you weren't so damm lazy your cat would have it's pads on already....since you've been 'meaning to do it' since you got him... A YEAR AGO. But suddenly, it MUST be done & the only time available is Saturday.
But, who am I to complain. Cause there's plenty more weekends in the summer when you can visit. You know, all those weekends... even though we both went over the calander TWICE together & this was the only one where I was child free & you didn't have to work....there would be other weekends, but those are reserved for the ****ing the boyfriend you've yet to meet.
breathe
I feel so much better.
Go home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment