Friday, June 02, 2006

{quickie}

Rehersal dinner last night, it was great.

The flower girl (Em) and the ring bearer (Ty) bonded over Game Boys at the hotel.



We ate. And then ate. And then ate some more.



And... I was reminded just how much I love these two girls. How I wish we all lived closer. (Kristina's been in Tampa for almost 10 years now, so it's not like it was different before I moved...we're working on getting Martha down here, but since she closes on her first house on Monday, doubt it will be anytime soon) I love that we can go for days without talking, months without seeing each other & just fall back into place. Love that we great each other with a hug & a cheek kiss and that we part with an I love you. Love hearing Martha tell someone "That's my god daugther." Love hearing Kristina say "She's named after me." (The Leigh part of Emma Leigh) Just plain love them. :) Bad photos...you can tell we were all tired...but still love them. :)


No comments: