...I miss him a little. I wish he was here to meet me by the beach for a drink. I wish I could call my order in to him & it be waiting for me when I got to the resturant.
Other times, I miss him a lot. Like tonight. Like when my phone rings mid IM & I know it's him cause he know's I need to talk in ways that can't be done over the computer. When he shares his "deep thought of the day" and it matches mine.
Those are also the times that I just want to shake him & say, Why? Why didn't we take a jump? Why did you have to move?
I love that we still talk daily. I love that we can flirt like crazy with each other & then just laugh it off. I love that I was the first person he called when he took the job. I love that he laughs at me until he can't breathe. I love that he always notices & comments on new photos of mine. I love that he wants me to come visit him....ASAP.
But I really wish he was still here.
No comments:
Post a Comment