the dishwasher is running (have I mentioned that is my favorite sound ever? it's the sound of something being accomplished while I do nothing)
i'm eating black beans & rice with extra garlic (an extra benifit of being single & home alone. cook whatever i want, however i want, whenever i want)
one of my favorite songs ever is playing which is kind of ironic considering i talked to jimmy last night (best thing you never had by butch walker)
i have a big cup of diet cherry coke
my kitchen is sparkle clean & even smells clean
i have a tenative date picked/plans made to take Em here
i spent over an hour earlier on the phone with laura while browsing the archives at the HHN site & talking about each year & each house of the past with her. considering digging out all the previous ticket stubs/maps I have & doing a layout with them.
planning a couple pages in my head right now actually.
going for more beans & rice. i'm a happy little cuban girl right now.
peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment