Monday, September 25, 2006

{sorry}

Apprently that last post scared someone. ;)

I'm just tired.

I'm physically tired. I need to get my blood work done. But that requires time...and that I don't have. This low iron thing usually gets bad once a month (you know, THAT time) but it's been ALL the time lately. I was looking up anemia online earlier and headaches is one of the symptons. Also thyroid problems, headaches are a sympton of that too. Which makes me wonder, if I can get my iron back in check & figure out the possiable thyroid issue, would that resolve my migrane problems? I know that I'm anemic, but the thyroid is something that my doctor wants to look into, no confirmation on that one yet, just found that info intresting.

And, yes, honestly, I'm just tired. Tired of BS. Tired of drama. Tired of being confused. Tired of being tired.

But I'm OK.

PS.... Thanks for worrying, you. Thanks for calling & waking up my tired ass. Thanks for keeping me on the phone & putting up with my pouting for the past 2 hours. Thanks for making me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry.

No comments: