Do you ever have days where you just want to shake people & make them see? I'm...um...spunky lately. Yes, spunky. (Jimmy called me that once, I think the correct term was something not so nice, but apprently he liked that attitude in me, so it's stuck. Spunky.)
This is directed at no one. And everyone.
Don't wear that shirt. Just cause you can pull it over your head does not mean it fits.
I don't want to hear about your girlfriend. I don't love you. I don't 'want' you. You can no longer snap & have me appear at your front door. But, that dosen't mean I want to hear about her.
I hope you have a boy. I hope you go 2 weeks past due. Don't get me wrong, I hope the child is healthy, but I also hope it's 2 weeks late & a boy.
You are the only person that I burp in front of.
I hate that you do for her what you never did for me.
Your life is an out of control mess because you've let it get that way. You're lazy. You put everything in front of them. Sometimes I wish you'd let them go, sometimes I think they would be better off without you.
I don't want to talk to you, but it kills me that you don't want to talk to me. I always felt lucky knowing that your new family never replaced your old family.... until now.
I wish you weren't dead. I wish you had come out. I think about you every single day.
It's OK to be alone. It's OK to admit you were wrong. It's OK to make a fool out of yourself when you're in love. Don't be mad that that you let it happen.
I AM that girl.
Sometimes I wish I could get over the things that bother me about you. It would be so much easier if I could say, that's OK, suck it up, move on & be in that place that I want to be so badly. But I can't. And I won't. I WILL find it, it may take a very long time, but I will. And he won't make noise when he walks like you do.
I think you got what you deserve.
No comments:
Post a Comment