
Sweet Sixteen
I can't belive it's year 16. I've gone every year. Every. single. year. 16 years of paying to have the pants scared off of me. wow.
So many memories made at HHN. The year that I went with Sergio & hid in a corner in Hollywood & cried, refusing to move until the chainsaw guys passed....even though they were no where near us & no one could hear them except me. The year that Kristina & I went & saw Information Society perform. The year that it was all couples, including me & Mike.
It's funny how at 27 years old, I'm still scared by the same things that scared me at age 12. Except the chainsaw guys....a summer full of hurricanes cured that fear & chainsaws became a welcome sound. I know they can't touch you, but that dosen't make it any less scary. I still can't listen to 'You Oughta Be In Pictures' without getting a chill down my spine. And last year, oh my, they had these bush monster things. Nearly peed my pants.
Good times. Looking forward to making lots more HHN memories this year.
note to self: call greg, find out which scare zone he's working this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment