Tuesday, September 05, 2006

{i have a confession}


This is my closet.
It's color coded.
Actually, back up... it's seperated by type of clothing. Then within the types, sorted by color.
The shirts all face the same way.
The pants have the crotch sticky out thing facing the wall and the pockets all face the same way. They are all buttoned, but not zipped.

I can't see the top of my computer desk.
But gosh darnnit....
My closet is clean.

(and yes, I DO need that many pairs of pants. and yes, I DO wear them all. OK. not the white pair. whoever invinted white pants should be shot. why do I keep them? don't know. and to be honest....I have about 15 more pairs that need hung up from the weekend of laundry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when ya gonna come do mine???
and i do my clothes the same way- color coded- shirts facing same direction.
and all my shirts and pants get hung up.
only bobby's dress shirts get hung up.
LOL

Anonymous said...

HOYL COW!! I thought I was doing good keeping the sweaters away from the tank tops!
-Lora