Monday, September 18, 2006

{shhh.....}

Sheri's not home... so I'm sneaking this in...

to do :D
1. PM bingo words
2. PM swap info
3. mail embellishment swap
4. clean house
  • living room (including desk area)
  • bathroom
  • kitchen
  • bedroom
5. take out all trash (let me explain that, so you don't think I have trash piled all over.... I have boxes left from when I moved & as I've been sorting thru/purging stuff, I throw it in a box. The way our trash pick up is, it has to be in the can or they won't take it, so I can't sit the box out there next to the can. They pick up twice a week, but I only remember once a week, so the can is usually full. Thus, boxes in my cloest of stuff that I'm getting rid of. Not so much TRASH, more along the lines of JUNK.)
6. finish importing & put away CDs
7. sort through khakis for Mariel
8. halloween decorations


I just need acountablity. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and yet, here I am... reading your list.
I'm so proud.
~Sheri
(I didn't try to log in as myself, has that been fixed yet?)