Sunday, September 03, 2006

when i first met you
i never would have imagined that
i would have such strong feelings for you

James & I had a long conversation recently that was brought on by a sobbing me confessing that I have no clue at all what I want in life. That even when I get what I think I want, it turns out that it's not what I wanted at all. Add into that the recent realization that what I thought I didn't want is really excatly what I want... it all leads to a very confused me. Now, according to James, this is why I have him, to give me the insight needed & to lead me in the right direction in life because he's older & wiser. I hate to admit it, but he was right that night.

The bottom line of his 'insight' that night was.... sometimes we have to give up B to get A. A is what's more important, it's the deal breaker. B is a want, but not a need.

No comments: