Friday, September 22, 2006

{smile & play nice}

I made two posts yesterday & didn't publish either of them. They are both still there & may appear later, but I'm pushing them back for now. Trying to be positive instead. The first one, kind of mean now that I read it again. Though really, I don't mean the things as MEAN, just brutal honesty. (And not about anyone that reads this, so YOU stop thinking I'm talking about you! wink wink)

Tired today. Watched Grey's Anatomy last night. Seriously love that show. Then flipped over to ER, which I haven't watched since high school I think. By the time that was over it was 11pm. Talked to James til midnight. Hit the snooze button a few times to many this morning.

Just been an odd week. Converstaions have gone places that I didn't think they would. Talked to people that I didn't think I'd talk to again & about things that I'd prefer not to talk about. Spent the past two nights texting with someone that is confusing the poo out of me lately, the one that told me earlier this week 'figure out what they want & everything else will fall into place.'

Anyhooo....

Laura, Steve & Vanessa are coming to town tonight. I miss them bunches. I talk to Laura all the time of course, but Steve & Vanessa, those two are like rare treats to me. Never a dull moment with them. Going to dinner tonight, them, me & Emma. She's been warned that if she's going out with the big kids, she has to behave like a big kid. After I drop her off with her dad tomorrow morning, we're going to a botonical garden & on a dolphin cruise. Super excited.

OK. Gotta get some work done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liza,

Hey girl!! This is Origin!! I am so glad to find you again..
Hope all is well!