My day started really really bad. Rock bottom. I pride myself on being easygoing, laid back, relaxed. I tell people all the time, why sit there & worry about it, it's not going to change anything, just let it happen. Most of the time that's a good thing, but sometimes I need to worry, sometimes I need to make it happen...but I don't. That's my personality fault right there. And I'm going to try to work on it. Can't promise I can change it, but I can work on it.
So now I'm feeling blessed. Blessed by my family. Blessed by my friends. Blessed by the people that love me & care about me.
On the flip side, what my entry today would have been about had this mess not happened...
I'm still trying to find words to explain the way I feel about current cute boy...which if your wondering, it's R. He's the right choice, I'm sure of this. Why he's the right choice? That's where I lose words. I really can't explain how I know. I can't explain how comfortable, how secure, how protected he makes me feel. I've said it before about him, but the fact that we talk so much is part of what helps me to know he's the right one. We really talk. We talk for hours sometimes and never run out of things to say. Serious talks, silly talks. Not only do we have common intrests, but we have common intrests in things that nobody else I know likes. He can read me, he knows when to step it up & he knows when to back down. He knows what to say & when to say it. He's honest with me. He's patient with me. And our time is almost here. It's gonna be a hell of a ride, but I know it's going to be amazing. And my horoscope for today backs it up:
It's all good, on both sides of that romantic candlelit table. Don't be afraid to bring up the topic of what tomorrow might bring. You're on the same page, so if you're with someone and it all feels right, don't worry. The stars have arranged for romance, permanence and all good things.
So bring it on stars, I'm ready.
1 comment:
i've never believed in horoscopes or followed them, but it amazes me almost every single time how yours seem sooo personalized to YOU!!
Post a Comment