Saturday, May 14, 2005

Score!


Posted by Hello
Found this at Target today and still exicted about it! I'm going to put it on my dresser. Hopefully it will tie together the white dresser & black framed mirror...altough I think the B&W look good together already. Best part? $10. It was 50% on clearance, regular price of $20, it nearly jumped in my cart.

Also today....
-Picked up cat medicane...wasn't on my to-do list here, but was on my mental list.
-Got all the goodies for this months pal swap on Scribbles, including the push pins & corkboard to alter.
-Cleaned my desk. Way more of a task than it sounds like. Considering moving my printer, I want more desk space, but I don't really have anywhere to move it....still thinking.
-Realized that I love the sound of the dishwasher running. Odd, I know, but it's the sound of something being accomplished while I'm able to do something else....or just sit on my butt & listen. :)
-Talked to R for a couple minutes this morning. He's got family in town for the weekend, so I wasn't expecting to talk to him til Monday, nice surprise.
-Pulled out some older CD's and listened to them with new ears. More on that later.
-My baby has her pre-K graduation on Thursday....wow!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

it looks great liza! are you going to use it for anything specific?