Let's see...slept in this morning. Which means I slept past 8, anything after 8 is considered sleeping in at this house. Got up, cleaned the living room, hall bathroom & some of the kitchen. Dosen't sound like much, but it really is. Em creates the mess of 5 children, I swear.
Then I went & met up with a friend at The Mall at Millenia. I had forgotten how much I love that mall. I'm not a mall person. I would much rather hit up a Target or Wal-Mart. Easier parking, less people to deal with, less walking to find what I want. But, wow, I LOVE Millenia. I remember when it first opened & there was a rumor that they had a dress code since it's so upscale. While there is no dress code, I don't think the floor plan was an accident, the high end stores are on one end, the other stores on the other end. None the less, a rockin mall in my opinion. Lots of comfy places to stop & rest or people watch. We ate lunch at the food court & my friends kids wanted to go play in this round carpeted area in the food court. There were other kids in there, running, jumping, playing, but thats it. No toys or anything. We couldn't figure out what the draw to that area was...until we walked thru it on the way out. It was like walking on pillows, seriously made us wish the whole mall was padded like that. We checked out the bug show they had there. The main part of it was these huge robot bugs that move. The boys enjoyed it, but to us grown ups it was just gross. Do we really need a robotic mosquito to show us how they poke skin & suck out blood? No, not really.
Then on to shopping... LOVE the word sale. Macy's had some kids clothing clearance, 20% off the regular price & then this weekend all the clearnce was an additional 40% off...can't beat that with stick! I got some shorts & shirts for Em to put away for school, 2 outfits for my nephew (due to arrive in October!) and then we headed to the womens section to see if they had the same sale. Sure enough...some of the womens was 50% off orginal plus the 40% off. Found 3 shirts for myself. I only tried on one though and need to go back now. One is way to big. Another one is...umm....woah. Like a 3rd date shirt. ;) If I had tried it on then I wouldn't have bought it, but I'm glad I did, I like it & think it looks good, it's just very woah. Also stopped at Bath & Body Works and Sanrio, good sales there too! Got some hand lotion & soap at B&BW and a couple cute things from Sanrio. Ended the day with ice cream. Good day. :)
Tomorrow I'll be in Tampa all day. Visting one of my bestest friends, Kristina. I ment to do it the other day, but I'll try to write about her tomorrow night. It's been awhile since I've seen her, so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.
More to come tomorrow night! (if I'm not to tired!)
No comments:
Post a Comment