Saturday, May 07, 2005

cell phone update

My wrist & arm is bruised from trying to reach in there & get it. My friends arm is bruised. About 5 people from work tried to reach it. At lunch I went over to our Service Center (where people can drop their cars off to begin repairs, we get it over to a shop, etc) to see if there was a tool over there that could reach it somehow. Nope, no such luck. Me and my friend Chie that works there dug thru all the big tool boxs, messed around with the console and then one of the guys there came out & pulled off some of the center console, but couldn't get to the air box. We can tear down a car in that bay, but theres noone that can reach a cell phone? Ugh.
Chie called her boyfriend & he said for me to come over after work & he would work on it. Chie was under the impression that he was going to pull the dash off, but I knew that's a huge job. So I got there and he pulled off the entire center console and couldn't get near the phone, there's no way to get into the air box where it is. He said that pulling the dash off *may* let us get into the airbox, but it was dark by then & that's a 4+ hour job. So...I called my mom & we transfered my service over to a cell phone they had on hand that wasn't being used. So I have a cell again, not my cell, but a cell. Hopefully the battery will die soon, I can still hear the missed call beep while driving.

Other than that...
*We got a kitty last night! I've been trying to upload photos & it won't work, I'll try again later.
*Today is National Scrapbooking Day! I'm going to head over to my desk & make sure I'm ready to scrap! Lots of fun going on over at Scribbles, so that's where I'll be all day!
*Getting more tired & tired of the ex everyday. I don't know what the problem is, but he's been a jerk for the past week and I'm really over it. But that's a whole other post...

No comments: